Pages

Friday, July 16, 2010

List of Top 5's

This summer, I've compiled multiple lists of top five favorite things, and I deem it necessary to ensure that I have a record of these epic lists. Disclaimer: these lists are not limited to only five things; I've tended to go over. It's ok.

Top 5 Feelings:
- Worshipping God in song
- Cartwheels
- Climbing a tree
- Star gazing
- When you have to pee really badly and you're finally able to relieve yourself
- Drinking a glass of water after a long and really hot day
- Swinging barefooted
- Setting: summer night, car windows down, loud music
- Watching a rainstorm while under cover
- Those beautiful moments when you're laughing so hard you cannot breathe..nor can you stop

Top 5 places I would like to live in the next score:
- New York City
- Snellville, GA
- Colorado
- Chattanooga or Nashville
- Atlanta, GA

Top 5 favorite people mentioned in the Bible (minus Jesus):
- David
- Paul
- Daniel
- Mary, the mother of Jesus
- Job

...I currently cannot remember all my Top 5's, so I'll finish this later. :)

1 comment:

Hally said...

"....I currently cannot remember all my Top 5's, so I'll finish this later. :)"

Hahaha, Shmal.